The 4th Annual Octoberfast Spooktacular will be held at PPIR in Fountain, Colorado on October 24 and 25. This promises to another wonderful weekend. RMVR will have many of the same fun things as last year, but they are adding some new twists to ensure that everyone has some scary good fun! Click here for the full schedule of events.
- This race has a lower than normal RMVR rate to participate: only $250! Spectating is free.
- Last year RMVR ran the track in the clockwise (backwards from normal) direction. This year they will run clockwise on Saturday and counter-clockwise on Sunday.
- The long-lost Fun Race will return on Saturday afternoon. RMVR is thinking outside the box to put a lot of fun into this race. Stay tuned for more details on what will be a unique race session.
- Precision School graduates are invited and will have their own run group for two full days of track time. The cost for Precision Drivers is only $200!
- Garages can be rented for $75 from RMVR for the weekend. Garages can usually hold two cars.
- There will be a food vendor for breakfast and lunch on both days.
- As in previous years, RMVR will have the “Thank You Workers” Italian Dinner on Saturday after the racing is done. Great food and drink for $15.00 per person. Buy your tickets upon event registration. A dinner ticket purchases not only your dinner but one for RMVR's great volunteers. It’s one heck of a value.
- The costume contest will be back again, but RMVR is looking to make it bigger and better. Stay tuned for more details regarding this.
Bring the whole family, friends, and neighbors as PPIR is a great place to watch the racing. Spectators can see the whole track from the roof of the timing and scoring building. Don’t miss this laid back weekend of fun and racing.
For more information and to register, visit the 2015 Octoberfast Spooktacular page at RMVR.com.
Click here for the details on the Test & Tune on Friday, October 23.