Test & Tune: Friday, October 23, 2015
Please check-in at the admin building. Gates open at 7am. Track goes hot at 8:00am and cold at 5:00pm.
$150 Whole Day: 8am-5pm, lunch break noon-1pm
$100 Half Day: 1-5pm
$50 RV Electricity Hookup
$50 Friday Garage Rental
- All persons (drivers, crew, and observers) must sign the PPIR waiver form prior to entering the track.
- Pikes Peak International Raceway will not inspect vehicles prior to entering the racing surface--It is the responsibility of each individual to make certain that his or her vehicle is track worthy. Any vehicle that is found to be leaking fluids will be removed from the track.*
- Anyone that enters the racing surface must be wearing a helmet (PPIR does NOT provide helmets).
- Anyone who possesses a current racing license from a recognized organization; such as, NASA, SCCA, AMA, RMVR, PCA, BMWCCA, etc. can participate.
- Anyone 18 and over that has successfully completed an organized track day event or track based driving school, and has written documentation of such, may be permitted access.
- Any licensed drivers under 18 will be assessed by the Track Manager on a case by case basis. A parent or guardian must be present to sign a minor waiver, or a notarized minor waiver must be presented.
*No refunds will be given in the event of rain, leaking fluids, removal from track due to unsportsmanlike, unsafe conduct or aggressive driving, or anything else that PPIR deems a danger to the track and/or those around the track.