Sunday, October 4, 2015
Open to the public
Run for fun, or your best time! Last Time Attack and Drift event of the season! Time Attack and Drifting will be on the infield. If 100 or more drivers participate, we'll do a drivers raffle for $100 CASH!
8:00 - 8:40 am Gates/Registration
8:45 am Mandatory Drivers meeting
8:00 am - noon Tech inspection
9:00 am - 4:00 pm TRACK HOT
$40 Drivers Band for one activity
$60 Drivers Band for BOTH activities
$10 Spectator Access (12 and under FREE)
$10 Buddy Bands (ride with your friend). Must also purchase Spectator band.
Drivers will receive two tickets upon entry. One ticket will be used for tech inspection, and the other ticket will be exchanged for a band after attending the mandatory drivers meeting.
Everyone must have a band or ticket with them at all times. Failure to do so could result in ejection from the area.
REQUIREMENTS, RULES, & REGULATIONS
- § Helmets are REQUIRED, must be a minimum of SNELL M2000 helmet.
- § Everyone MUST provide their own helmet—Drivers and Riders. No helmets will be provided by PPIR.
- § Riding is only allowed with a Buddy Band. Buddy bands allow an individual to ride as a passenger in a car. You must know a driver to ride with them.
- § Buddy bands will be available for purchase at the gate, with the driver you will ride with present and presentation of your spectator band.
- § Buddy rides are allowed for: Time Attack and single car Drifting course runs only.
- § Passengers/Rides are PROHIBITED for Tandem Drifting.
- § Every vehicle participating must pass tech inspection.
- § All drivers and riders must be at least 16 years old, and show valid driver’s license.
- § Anyone ages 17 years of age or younger MUST have a parent/legal guardian present to fill out and sign a minor waiver in the presence of a PPIR staff member, or in advance at PPIR’s administration office during normal business hours. You may be required to show proof of age.
- § EVERYONE entering MUST sign a liability waiver to be granted entry.
- § There will be no alcohol at this event.
- § PPIR reserves the right to eject anyone from the premises for any reason.
- § Please Do Not Double Park and block another car in.
- § Everyone must stay behind the fence or in the viewing areas.
- § Sitting on the walls in the viewing areas is not permitted.
- § No one is allowed on the track or in a hot area unless they are in a vehicle.
- § The Speed Limit in the pit area is 5 mph.
- § Spinning tires is only allowed on the track, not in the pit area or anywhere else. Please DO NOT spin your tires as you leave on the exit road or in the tunnel.
- § No one is allowed on the stairs or on top of the Infield Tower Building for any reason.
- § Compressed air is available for your use at no charge at the North end of the North garage.
- § Fuel is not available at PPIR, please plan accordingly.
- § Please use trash cans.
- § If you bring a pet, please pick up after it. There is a dog park inside Turn 2 of the oval.
- § You are not allowed to sell any food or beverages at PPIR.
- § No outside Alcohol.
- § Vendors are welcome at PPIR, but must be arranged prior to the event through the PPIR administration office.
- § NO TIRES ARE TO BE LEFT AT PPIR.
For questions, please contact Pikes Peak International Raceway at 719.382.RACE (7223) or