Women’s Drifting School at PPIR – Saturday, November 12, 2022
Welcome to Drifting at Pikes Peak International Raceway!
We are excited to partner with some of the best drifters in the country in order to introduce drifting exclusively to women. This drifting school is set up for the first time drifter. However, all women are encouraged to join, whether they have little-to-no experience, want more seat time, or just want to come out and have fun!
Here’s what you will need:
– Bring a Rear Wheel Drive Car
– Bring a DOT rated Helmet? PPIR rents our helmets for $10 each if you don’t have one.
– Drifting is very hard on tires. Bring tires you don’t need to use after the event. 200-300 treadwear is ideal. And bring as many tires as you can. There will be a tire machine onsite to dismount and remount tires.
– A car with Manual transmission (preferred, but not required).
– Wear closed two shoes.
– If you’re borrowing a friend’s car for drifting, be sure to sit in it before arriving to the event- make sure you can reach the pedals comfortably and that your back is supported.
– Gates Open: 8:00AM
– Required Driver Classroom: 9:00AM
– Track Hot: 10AM