Front Gate/Registration: Be the first to greet event participants. This is a friendly and fast-paced environment. We HAVE to maintain a steady flow of incoming participants and keep cars moving. Find your flow, you know? Take payments, distribute wrist bands and have waivers signed. Duties include:
- Smile! Say hello to incoming participants.
- Ensure every individual signs a waiver of liability.
- Accept tickets and collect payment for tickets, if needed.
- Distribute correct wrist bands.
- Work quickly with quality customer service.
Parking/Traffic Control: Keep the cars moving. Ensure quick and organized flow of traffic in parking zones. Duties include:
- Direct traffic according to Event Layout (don’t worry, we’ll show you!)
- Smile! And say hello to incoming participants.
- Work alongside those at gate and/or registration to ensure quality flow of traffic.
Bartenders and Bar-backs: This job is in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for people with high energy and responsibility. Must be at least 18 years old to handle and serve alcohol. Tip certification is required, but don’t worry, PPIR will provide the training for you to become tip certified, if needed. Duties include:
- Bartenders will enthusiastically take orders, serve beverages, handle payments, and ensure customer service.
- Bar-backs will support bartenders, keep product stocked, and ensure cleanliness behind the bar.
- All will ensure cleanliness of area during and after events.
Merchandise: Embrace the theme of our events and sell merchandise to participants. Customer Service is a must. Duties include:
- Friendly and helpful to shoppers.
- Cash handling
- Ensure accurate transactions, inventory control and cleanliness.
Janitorial: This job is not for the faint of heart. Let’s not sugar coat it, we all judge the bathrooms when we are out and about. Duties include:
- Maintain cleanliness throughout facility and grounds.
- Implement and keep up with bathroom “during event” cleaning procedures.
- Help grounds keeping with cleanliness of property while in transit between bathrooms.
Trash/Grounds Keeping: This job is for those who actually take out the trash. Help us keep our racetrack clean! Duties include:
- Replace trash cans with new black trash bags as needed.
- Keep up with cleanliness of property and be sure to place trash in cans or dumpsters.