There’s A Lot More Going Here Than Just Racing.
The Pikes Peak International Raceway Facility is more than just a track. We’re a center for automotive and motorsports business and entertainment. Beyond the track, we have training programs, storage facilities and open land available for any number of short and long term needs you may have.
In addition to our facilities and property, the PPIR staff is expert in many areas of the automotive industry.
Have an idea or project you’d like to discuss? We’re ready, willing and able.
- 1.3 Mile infield Road Course
- 1 Mile D-shaped Banked Oval
- 3/4 Mile Road Course
- 1/4 Mile infield Flat Oval
- 12 Acre Autocross & Drift Lot
- 1/8 Mile Drag Strip
- Wet Skid Pad
- Other Large Paved Surfaces for Training, Schools and Events
- Custom Courses – contact us for custom layouts for your event
- Rally Cross Dirt lot
- 200 acre flat open space
- Enclosed Garages
- A variety of multi-functional classrooms & meeting spaces
- Hospitality Suites
- Banquet Facilities
- Shop and Technical Space
- Restrooms & Showers
- Ticket and Event Management Offices
Some of the Events We Host:
Executive or Departmental Retreats
Seminars and Training
Birthday and Bachelor(ette) parties