Track SprintsGate Opens at 8 am | Track Hot 10 am – 3 pm
Track Sprints Schedule
* All winter events are subject to cancellation due to weather. If an event is cancelled due to weather, all tickets will be refunded automatically. Please follow our Instagram and Facebook Page for the most up to date information. *
Gates Open: 8:00AM
Track Hot: 10:00AM – 3:00PM
Arrive any time within the hours above. Drivers Meeting is NOT required to participate.
PPIR Track Sprints are for every kind of driver enthusiast. Unlike Track Attack or autocross, there are NO CONES.
The Track Sprint course is the infield portion of our road course, but in the reverse direction. So drivers will get the opportunity to drive at road course speeds, but without the traffic of an Open Lapping Day.
If you are new to performance driving, the Track Sprints offer the perfect and safe environment to push your car the limits.
If you are an autocrosser, but never done Open Lapping, the Track Sprint is a great stepping stone to feel the car at higher speeds, without the pressure of sharing the track with other drivers.
Vehicle Technical Inspection
Vehicle Technical Inspection
This Vehicle Tech Inspection ensures the safety of the driver and attendees. The safety and PPIR activity worthiness of a vehicle is the driver’s responsibility. The following vehicle inspection is required prior to any PPIR activity.
All vehicles must be presented ready to race. All vehicles must pass the self technical inspection prior to entering the racing surface. It is the responsibility of each individual to make certain that his or her vehicle is track worthy. PPIR reserves the right at ANY TIME during the event to not allow any vehicle on track which it deems to be unsafe or unsuited for track driving. The following items should be thoroughly inspected/set before arriving to the raceway:
- Tires (good tread depth, sidewalls clear of damage, valve stems, etc.) must be no more than 5 years old
- Tire pressures are properly set (refer to vehicle manufacturer settings)
- All lug nuts are present and torque is set (refer manufacturer specifications)
- Hubcaps and trimmings (if not secured by lug nuts) are removed from vehicle
- No play in wheel bearings
- Minimal play in steering linkage
- Brake system in good condition (pads, rotors, lines, etc.)
- Fluid levels are set (Engine oil, transmission fluid, power steering, coolant, brake fluid, etc.)
- No fluid leaks from the vehicle of any kind
- Vehicle is free of loose items (including the trunk)
- Battery is properly secured
- No exposed electrical wires
- Hoses and lines are securely fastened and routed properly and safely
- Fully functional seat belts in good condition (factory stock or better required)
- Vehicle interior / exterior must be free and clear of sharp exposed edges
- No part of the vehicle can be dragging on the ground.
Upon entering the gate, you will receive a Tech Card to fill out. The Tech Card must be turned in to PPIR Staff at the starting grid area prior to making the first lap of the day. The PPIR Staff will put a Tech Sticker on the windshield of the car after receiving the tech card filled out.